Why come to work for Autism Hampshire in particular, when there are many other social care providers out there?
• One of the key answers to this is that we’re an organisation dedicated to creating a better future for autistic people.
• We can offer great opportunities for career development, in-house training and qualification to help you with your career in Social Care.
• We are an inclusive employer, valuing the diversity of our workforce, being respectful of differences and making reasonable adjustments to ensure people reach their full potential.
• We also have a great range of employee benefits, from our comprehensive Employee Assistance Scheme, a bike to work scheme and your birthday off.
• What’s more you will be joining Autism Hampshire at a really exciting time. We are a social care provider at the very cutting edge of support provision committed to applying positive behavioural support (PBS).
• We base what we do and who we are on our values (Honest, Empathetic, Approachable, Respectful, Trustworthy), which are real and we genuinely care.
• You will be very welcome in the Autism Hampshire team
How we’re run
Autism Hampshire is governed by a Board of Trustees. The role of the Board is to direct and monitor the way the organisation is run.
We encourage people we support to participate in the way Autism Hampshire is run through a Staff Forum. Members of the Forum meet with the Chief Executive regularly throughout the year to provide feedback and suggestions on improvements.
We listen to what our employees want and regularly evaluate our staff benefits.
As well as competitive pay and job satisfaction you’ll also benefit from:
* Up to 33 days’ annual leave entitlement, pro-rata, (including bank holidays).
* Birthday day off in addition to annual leave
* In-house training, funding towards professional qualifications such as Health and Social Care
* pensions with employee and employer contribution
* free access to the Employee Assistance Programme with a 24/7 helpline for advice and support, also available to partners and immediate family
* Annual leave buy or sell scheme
* death in service payment for a nominated beneficiary under Life Assurance
* bike to work scheme
* £500 recommend a friend scheme