Hampshire SENDIASS

Information, advice and support service for parent carers, children and young people with special educational needs and disabilities


If you have received a letter about transferring your child or young person’s statement or learning difficulties assessment or confirming that an EHC assessment will be done, you can contact the Council to discuss the support you might need through the process. Independent Supporters are funded by the Department for Education, and will help you to better understand the assessment process and to agree outcomes to be achieved for your child.

They will also help you to understand other areas of the reforms such as:

  • The Local Offer and Personal Budgets
  • Providing information and support that enables you to make decisions that are right for your child or young person
  • Supporting Young People directly, putting them at the heart of decisions that are made.

For contact details, please see above.

Back to directory results

© Autism Hampshire, Part of Avenues Group, all rights reserved.
Charity Reg No: 288141. Reg. No. 01710300.